Insurance Policy for Individuals and Families
Whether it is a fun-filled trip to Disney land or an enchanting vacation in Switzerland, sharing time with your loved ones on a family vacation are special times which you would cherish forever or important business travel clinching deals across the globe, there are no two thoughts of the need to ensure that self and the family are adequately protected if unfortunately certain untoward incidents happen during such travel. The company’s uniquely designed Plan offers coverage against the various risks involved in travel.
1) Custom made Plans (Platinum, Gold, Silver and Standard) are available for you to choose from, depending on your travel requirements
2) Comprehensive coverage through various unique benefits like Compassionate Visit, Home Burglary Insurance, Financial Emergency Assistance etc.
3) Special Senior Citizen Plan available for individuals between 61-70 years of age without any medical test
4) Coverage of pre-existing ailments and maternity – in case of life threatening situations
5) Coverage available for sportspersons and trips involving winter/adventurous sports (subject to prior declaration, premium loading and underwriting approval)
6) Wider durations can be covered – upto 182 days, which is extendable upto 365 days
7) Automated extensions of Policy in case of medical emergency and evacuation (upto 30 days) and delay of common carrier (upto 7 days) beyond Policy expiry
8) 24 Hour Emergency Cashless Services offered through Emergency Assistance Service Provider.
9) Medical Contingencies
10) Medical Expenses including transportation and evacuation We take care of emergency medical expenses incurred by you or any of your family members whilst abroad, for any sudden disease, illness, injury or death, with cashless facility. We also reimburse emergency expenses towards medical evacuation to India. We cover the cost of transporting the mortal remains of the deceased back home or the costs towards burial abroad, in case of one’s untimely demise.
11) Dental Care Expenses – expenses incurred for any acute anesthetic treatment of teeth due to an injury.
12) Personal Accident – compensation in the unfortunate event of sustaining accidental bodily injury during the trip.
13) Accidental Death & Dismemberment – Common Carrier – compensation for permanent disability or loss of life arising due to an accident while riding as a passenger in a common carrier.
14) Daily Allowance in case of Hospitalisation – if hospitalised for more than 2 days, .
15) Compassionate Visit – reimbursement of the return fare for an immediate family member to visit the insured in the unfortunate event of the insured being hospitalised for more than seven consecutive days.
16) Personal Possession Contingencies – Loss of Passport – reimbursement of actual expenses incurred for obtaining a duplicate or fresh passport in the event of a loss.
17) Total Loss of Checked Baggage compensation for the total loss of checked-in baggage caused by a common carrier.
18) Delay of Checked Baggage If checked-in baggage is delayed for more than 12 hours, reimbursement of reasonable expenses incurred for the purchase of toiletries, clothing and medication.
19) Time-based Contingencies – Trip Delay – reimbursement additional expenses if trip is delayed for more than 12 hours due to airline problems, medical problems, personal employment problems or natural disasters.
20) Trip Cancellation & Interruption – If trip is cancelled or interrupted due to any medical emergency, personal employment problems or natural disaster, any non-refundable prepaid payments or additional expenses are covered.
21) Missed Connection – If connecting flight is missed due to its delay in arrival by more than 3 hours, compensation for all additional expenses incurred.
22) Unforeseen Event Contingencies
23) Personal Liability – compensation for liability/damages paid to a third party, resulting from death, injury or damage to health or property that is caused involuntarily by self or family member abroad.
24) Financial Emergency Assistance – emergency cash made available to insured in case of loss of travel funds due to theft.
25) Hijack Distress Allowance – In case of hijack of the common carrier that the insured is traveling in for more than 12 hours, payment of special distress allowance.
26) Home Burglary Insurance – against any loss or damage caused by burglary of the contents of home in India, while insured is on a trip abroad.
Exclusions under the Policy
1) At Mascotforex General Insurance, transparency is given the highest place.
2) Medical expenses towards treatment of any pre-existing illness (unless of life threatening nature), pregnancy or complications related to the same (unless of life threatening nature), suicide, self inflicted injury or illness, mental disorder, anxiety, stress or depression, venereal disease, alcohol/drug abuse, dangerous sports, HIV/AIDS etc.
3) If travel undertaken against the advice of the physician, is receiving or on a waiting list for specified medical treatment declared in the Physician’s report or certificate, is traveling for the purpose of obtaining treatment, Has received a terminal prognosis for a medical condition
4) Theft or loss of passport when left unattended or not informed to Police authorities.
5) In case of loss of checked baggage, no partial loss or damage shall become payable.
6) War or Nuclear perils.
7) Emergency Assistance for Claims
8) Emergency Assistance Service is provided by International SOS Services (India) Pvt. Ltd. They can be contacted on the following detail:
Email : [email protected]
This service provider is obliged to provide emergency assistance as well as claims administration services outside the Republic of India.
The above product detail gives the salient features of the Plan only. For further details on all the conditions and exclusions related to Mascotforex Travel Care Insurance Policy, please contact our Insurance Advisors or call: 0731-4083911
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation.