- Fast Procedure
- Safe and confidential
- Competitive fees
Benefit from a Quick, Safe and Reliable Service with High Confidentiality Provided by Professionals; Dynamic and Enthusiastic staffs Supported by Advanced technologies :
Enjoy the Possibility to send money to any country in 130 Different Currencies.
Instructions and Procedure to Receive Money –Overseas
- Open a Foreign Currency A/c At Overseas and See the Money Directly Credited to Your Account in the Currency in which the Account is Denominated
- Have a legal source of income to be able to send money abroad
- Provide the following Information to your Bank overseas:
o Full name, Account number
o Or full name, address, ID card or passport number
- Beneficiary Bank
o Bank Name With Branch Address
o SWIFT and Sort Code Details of Beneficiary Bank
- Sort Code for Remittance to UK, BSB code for Australia, Transit No. for Canada IBAN No. is compulsory
- IBAN is mandatory When Payment is going to China, Canada and Taiwan.
- Details of Intermediary Bank –If any
Purpose for Outbound
- Remittance for Family maintenance and saving.
- Remittance for Family maintenance can be done only by Close Relative As Per Sec. VI of Companies Act.
- Tour Operator Payment
- Universities , Visa Fees Payment
Instructions and Procedure to Receive Money –India
- MTCN / Reference No.
- Full name, Address of Receiver
- Valid Photos Identity Req.
- Money Can Be Received only for Family Maintenance Purpose Only
* All the Remittances to be done under Referral Business Scheme.